SCHOLARSHIP Application Instructions
We are glad you are exploring the Live the Dream Scholarship for college funding. Each year we award 2 scholarships of $1000. Please read these instructions carefully when completing the application.
This is a highly competitive program and will require that you take the time to fully and accurately portray yourself. The information you collect for this scholarship application will no doubt help you present yourself for other scholarships and for your college admissions applications.
Please do not be discouraged by the number of questions and amount of information requested. To identify 2 scholarship recipients from the millions of high school seniors graduating this year requires a significant amount of detailed information.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to two (2) deserving high school seniors of (1) Prince George’s County, Maryland and (2) St. Francis County, Arkansas. Students must be high school seniors, graduating in 2016, and attending either a college/university or other post-secondary educational institution.
Award Components: Two scholarships will be awarded, one each in the amounts of $1,000. Students will be selected by the j.Bradley Project Scholarship Committee.
1. Applicant must be a resident of one of the following counties (1) Prince George’s County, Maryland and (2) St. Francis County, Arkansas.
2. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
3. Applicant must be enrolled either in a college/university or other post-secondary educational institution and provide the
Applicant must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form (if handwritten, please print legibly)
2. Three (3) letters of recommendations from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers, or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement.
3. An official and recent high school transcript with cumulative grade point average
4. Copy of ACT or SAT Scores
5. Personal Essay.
Deadline for the application is TBA. Applications postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Please mail application to:
j.Bradley Project, Inc
Live the DREAM Scholarship
938 E. Swann Creek Rd
Ft. Washington, Md 20744